Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
266 Woods Hole Road
Woods Hole, MA 02543-1050
Phone: (508) 548-1400
Fax: (508) 457-2034
Driving Directions from Boston
- Take Rt. 3 south (follow signs for Cape Cod).
- Follow signs for Rt. 6 west to Falmouth.
- Turn right at the light and travel south along the Cape Cod.
- At the rotary, follow signs to the Bourne Bridge.
- At all rotaries, follow signs to Rt. 28 south.
- In Falmouth, continue straight where 28 turns left and follow signs for Woods Hole.
- Continue 2 miles from Falmouth to Quissett North, 2.5 miles to Quissett Campus (signs on the left), or 4 miles to Woods Hole Village.
Driving Directions from Providence, Rhode Island
- Take Rt. 195 to Rt. 25 east (follow signs for Cape Cod) and cross the Bourne Bridge.
- At all rotaries, follow signs for Rt. 28 south.
- In Falmouth, follow directions above.
Parking and Public Transportation
Public parking is extremely limited in Woods Hole, especially during the summer. Visitors are encouraged to park in Falmouth and take the Sealine bus or WHOOSH trolley. More information is available from the Falmouth Chamber of Commerce (800-526-8532 or 508-548-8500) or from the Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority.